Saturday, July 20, 2013

Disney D23 2013 Expo Fan Art Contest Winner!

Hello,

Congratulations, your artwork will be displayed in “Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives” this August at the D23 Expo!

We are happy to announce that Britni Brault is this year’s featured artist and winner of the contest, with her sculptural paper piece, titled “Raspberry Ice, Cakes & Tea”.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this year’s D23 Fan Art Contest, and we hope to see you at the Expo!


Sincerely,

Walt Disney Archives




So very thankful! Thank you everyone for all of your love and support. My piece, and all the other wonderful contributed artworks, will be at the D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center August 9th-11th. Happy 50th Anniversary Mary Poppins! -Britni Brault

3 comments:

Selene Conti said...

Dear Britni hello!
I am Selene Conti and I participated in the competition for 50 anniversary of Mary Poppins film, I was selected with my mary poppins teapot and my piece will be on display at the expo! I'm very excited for this wonderful news! But I am writing to let you know that your piece of art is really nice and it deserves the win!! too much Congratulations! Greetings from Italy! sorry for my english... :-)

Monica said...

Hi Britni,

My name is Monica and my piece has also been chosen to be a part of the 50th Anniversary of Mary Poppins at the D23 Expo. I just wanted to say congratulations! After scrolling through your making-of photos, the judges definitely made the right choice of a winner. Your work is incredible and so clean! Unfortunately I won't be at the D23 Expo this year, but if you're going, keep an eye out for my post-it piece ^_^ Congrats again!!

Britni Brault said...

Monica, Thank you very much and I'm so sorry you can't make it to the expo, I look forward to seeing your piece.