Thursday, July 28, 2011

Breakfast for Skeksis


I've been wanting to take a little break from the girly (even though I do love me some pink) and do something darker and maybe something from my childhood. So after getting some Jim Henson inspiration I decided to do a Skeksis from The Dark Crystal. The Podlings are never shown in the rib cage of the Skeksis but I thought they were and after watching the movie for research for this piece I decided to do it anyway because I thought it would look cool, especially in paper. I hope you all like it, especially all those of you who also grew up with me in the 80's.

Below are some references I used


 Leontine Greenberg is the artist for this last piece, entitled "Hello, Mr. Skeksis"

2 comments:

Dam Ferreira said...

Very interesting and beautiful your blog
Congratulation

Unknown said...

Vore