Monday, July 11, 2011

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo


I have some sweet twin cousins who's birthdays are coming up so I am doing a Cinderella and a Jasmine piece for them. I struggled with doing Cinderella how I wanted to make her, I was planning to use some Retta Scott Worcester inspired looks (first female Disney animator) but I decided to stick with the Disney original since my cousin's are still young and I think they would be a little disappointed if they didn't recognize her. I need to change Cinderella's facial expression but this is when she gets her beautiful dress. Sometimes drawings don't translate into paper very well and I've come to learn that dresses can be difficult.


 Lucifer is on top of Gus's head trying to trap the mouse, now turned horse, in the bowl.


Thumbnail. I am obviously the only one that can see what is going on here. And below are just some of the references that I'm using for design and color.



No comments: